an Intimate Elopement setting at the beautiful Forest Setting Beyond the Moon Venue situated in Hoekwil.
WILDERNESS SOUTH AFRICA
Kindly Fill in the Entry Form below in order to be entered into the draw.
Please note the judges choice of winner is final and there can only be one winner.
TERMS & CONDITIONS:
- Maximum Capacity of 60 Guests.
- Wedding can take place on the chosen day from 11:00 – 15:00 (5Hrs).
- Dates Available for the Venue:
1 - 31 October 2017
1 - 16 December 2017
19 - 31 January 2018
- Reception to take place on the upper deck overlooking the Ocean.
- Catering at R495 per person.
This Menu will be a choice of
3 Starters, 3 Mains and 3 Desserts
- Venue includes:
Maximum Capacity of 60 Guests
Tea & Coffee
Non - alcoholic Arrival Drink for guests
- Views Boutique Hotel offers special accommodation rates for Bridal Couple and Guests attending this event.
- Cash bar facilities
Please note the following is not included in the Wedding Giveaway, and is for the client´s own expense.
Views Hotel and Spa in collaboration with Wilderness Weddings proudly support local wedding suppliers. All of these suppliers will provide you with an accurate quotation.
Additional Estimated Costs for your event:
Wedding Planning & On the Day Coordinating
Flowers and Décor
Live Music Entertainment
Spa Treatment for the Couple
Staff Service Fee
Estimated ZAR 80 000.00
- We accept same sex marriages.
- Entry closes 23 August 2017.
- Winners to be annouched by 25 August 2017.
- a Refundable Booking/Breakage Deposit of R5 000.00 secures your date.
- In the event of cancellation your Booking Deposit will be forfeited.
- Views Boutique Hotel and Spa take no liability for any damages, loss, injury or death.
- Wilderness Weddings take no liability for any damages, loss, injury or death.
- Wilderness Weddings can provide a list of Wedding Photographers and Videographers upon request.
Images by: Ruan Redelinghuys - Photographer · Garden Route
We are so excited to share this breathtaking love celebration...
It showcases the captivating beauty of the Wilderness in all its natural splendour!
MY HEART, THE BIRD OF THE WILDERNESS, HAS FOUND ITS SKY IN YOUR EYES
THEY ARE THE CRADLE OF THE MORNING, THEY ARE THE KINGDOM OF THE STARS